Discover the world’s widest canyon, the Capertee Valley.
Yes, it’s true ….. and it’s news to many that this 60 million year old canyon is on the doorstep of Sydney.
Spectacular cliff lines rim the valley, among them are the highest cliffs in the Blue Mountains. See cliffs towering over you, a long line of cliff faces running for kilometres around you, and watch the sun splash amazing effects on them.
Walk in grassy woodland, watch wildlife, hike Genowlan Mountain, getaway from your everyday … discover something new, you will get memories, joy, and satisfaction … which last forever.
Take time to breathe, enjoy the quiet and uncrowded, the trees and wildlife, and some indulgent bonuses in your Feel New package:
- 3-nights in one of our spacious bedroom suites with ensuite bathroom and private terrace, plus full breakfast, and our all-day sideboard of espresso coffee, tea, filtered water, fruit, and treats.
- sip pre-dinner drinks each night featuring local cool climate 5-star winemaker De Beaurepaire
- nibble on local cheese or bush food flavoured morsels with your pre-dinner drink
- with your choice of a bottle of Sangiovese or Fiano from Mudgee based First Ridge Wines find the perfect spot for some quiet time
- download and explore the Capertee Valley with our self-guided tour
- explore the night – take one of our stargazing loungers and perhaps a glass of something nice, kick back, look up, and wait for your eyes to truly see a sky full of stars
Embellish your getaway … add some extra touches to suit you …
- Dine at Belle Bois, our French Mediterranean style 2-course table d’hote dinner is available every night, but dinner bookings are essential.
- Our bar menu offers a selection of premium wine, beer, and some mixed drinks too.
- Celebrating something? Add a special touch, with one of our celebration cakes or a chilled bottle of Blanc de Blanc from local 5 star winery De Beaurepaire who specialise in French-style winemaking.
- Tap into our local knowledge to curate a getaway experience to suit your tastes and your pace, for the price of a conversation.
Book before 31 October to Feel New soon.
Queen Bed Suite
See the magnificent sandstone buttress of Mount Marsden from your terrace and your view across native grasses between the groves of eucalypts.
Inside, plush towels and bathrobes complement the luxurious bathroom. While organic cotton sheets and organic wool-filled pillows and mattress covers offer comfort as you sleep.
King Suite or Twin King Singles
From your room, see the conical volcanic peaks which overlay the sandstone substrata of the valley walls.
Enjoy plush towels and bathrobes in your luxurious bathroom and the comfort of organic cotton sheets and organic wool-filled pillows and mattress covers as you sleep.
This is an accessible room, please contact us for details.
Terms and Conditions
The Feel New package is booked on the Belle Bois website using the Feel New booking option it includes:
- a Queen or King/Twin bedroom suite for a minimum of 3-nights at the standard room rate
- a complimentary pre-dinner drink each night
- complimentary pre-dinner nibbles
- a complimentary bottle of wine
- a complimentary self-guided tour of the Capertee Valley
- complimentary use of the ‘stargazing loungers’
Belle Bois’s standard terms and conditions also apply to Feel New package bookings.