Relax and Recharge
Set on one hundred acres of trees and pasture, Belle Bois is a great place to escape for a quiet break or an active getaway.
Sink into the comfort of the elegant country house, your spacious guest room, ensuite bathroom, and private terrace.
Nestled in the natural wonder of the Capertee Valley, Belle Bois feels a thousand miles away, but is just over the Blue Mountains from Sydney.
Perfect for Blue Mountains & Capertee Valley romantic escapes, family getaways or a corporate retreat. Book one room or the entire place.
Breakfast and Dinner available, with daytime meals available by arrangement. Check our packages.
Bed & Breakfast in the Greater Blue Mountains
You decide the pace of your day. Whether it’s relax and unwind or discover and explore, we’ll help you make it that way.
Chat, read, take a stroll, curl up in front of the fire. Settle in a chair in the sun or shelter in the shade of a tree. With good food and drinks at hand.
Go bushwalking, wander through historic villages, taste wines, olive oil and other local produce, meet the locals, enjoy the water at Ganguddy, take a ‘Sunday drive’ through sweeping farmland surrounded by the spectacular canyon cliffs, and find rare birds in this internationally recognised birdwatching hot spot.
Relax on your private terrace, experience the views of the canyon around you, enjoy the peace and quiet of your surrounds and your sound proofed room.
The three guest suites are spacious, with a generous ensuite bathroom, chairs to relax in, shutters to control the light, and a beautiful ambience.
Breakfast is served in the Great Room where you can also enjoy the lounge areas around the double-sided fireplace.
Make your choice from the two queen guest suites or the King/Twin guest suite which can be configured as King bed or twin king single beds. The King/Twin guest suite is also wheelchair accessible.
Queen Bed Suite
See the magnificent sandstone buttress of Mount Marsden from your terrace and your view down the allee between the groves of eucalypts.
Inside plush towels and bathrobes complement the luxurious bathroom. While organic cotton sheets and organic wool-filled pillows and mattress covers offer comfort as you sleep.
King Suite or Twin King Singles
From your room, see the conical volcanic peaks which overlay the sandstone substrata of the valley walls.
Enjoy plush towels and bathrobes in your luxurious bathroom and the comfort of organic cotton sheets and organic wool-filled pillows and mattress covers as you sleep.
This is a wheelchair accessible room.
- Internal and private external room entrances
- Views of the canyon and property
- Private terrace and outdoor seating
- Sound proofed walls
- Natural linen and organic cotton bedlinen
- Organic wool filled pillows and wool filled mattress covers
- Italian tiled private bathrooms
- Heated towel rail
- Australian organic toiletries from Sukin
- Free Wi Fi
- Full breakfast included
- Cool filtered water supply
- Underfloor heating throughout the house
- Complimentary sideboard of drinks, fruit, and treats, available throughout the day
- Complimentary pre-dinner drink
- Smart television with CD and DVD player
- Works by John Blackman, Janelle Clift, and Robert Dickerson on the walls
- Iron and ironing board available
- Two course table d’hote dinner service – booking essential
- Fine Australian wines available
- Selection of beers
- Featured classic mixed drinks
- Platters and light lunches available by arrangement
- Picnic meals by arrangement
- Laundry service
- Complimentary concierge assistance
- Complimentary use of stainless steel thermo water bottles on your outings
Specials and Extras
Cool Kayak package for Summer
Experience the Greater Blue Mountains’ hidden natural treasures. Stay in luxurious comfort in Australia’s grand canyon and float among the rock formations, reeds and water birds at beautiful Ganguddy – Dunn’s Swamp, in a stable kayak with experts to help you enjoy a paddle exploring this wonderful waterway.
- 2 hour kayak tour on Ganguddy – Dunn’s Swamp
- 2 or more nights accommodation at Belle Bois with 5% off the room rate
- Including breakfast, pre-dinner drink, all day coffee, tea, filtered water, treats, and fruit
- A tasty picnic lunch to go with your kayak tour
Book direct for the best room rates, on this website or by phone.
Book 2 nights or more from Monday to Thursday to get $30 off our one night rate for each night.
Our room rate includes your accommodation, full breakfast, plus complimentary espresso coffee, tea, fruit and treats from the sideboard and a pre-dinner drink.
Table d'hote dinner
Follow your complimentary pre-dinner drink with a two course table d’hote dinner.
Enjoy a main course and dessert accompanied by a glass of house chosen premium Australian wine or select a beer. Additional drinks may be purchased.
Belle Bois offers produce driven food.
Enjoy French Mediterranean style food – Chicken Vallee D’Auge, Lamb with sauce vierge, raspberry sorbet, and honey spice poached pears are among the dishes.
As we offer a fixed menu, we check your food preferences before arrival.
Food and Drink
Breakfast 7am – 10am:
juice, muesli or granola, fruit, and a full hot breakfast.
The sideboard 10am – 5pm:
complimentary espresso coffee, tea, cool filtered water – fruit and house made biscuits.
Pre-dinner drinks 6 pm – 7 pm:
enjoy a complimentary glass of wine or beer before dinner.
Table d’hote dinner 7pm:
two course meal including a glass of wine or beer.
Picnic lunches, platters and light lunches by arrangement.
We were amazed when we found this wonderful corner of the world. So close to the city we had lived in for many years, but its natural beauty and special place in our country’s biodiversity seems virtually unknown.
In the spirit of the World Heritage areas that surround Belle Bois, we take a natural and eco-friendly approach to offering our guests a luxurious and comfortable experience.
We look forward to welcoming you to Belle Bois.
Host at Belle Bois